(Last Updated February 2020)
Children under the Age of Majority
Our Website is not intended for children under  years of age. No one under age  may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under . If you are under , do not use or provide any information on this Website or [through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, [use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website,] or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or user name you may use]. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under  without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under , please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Data Protection Principles
The Xounts Inc. is dedicated to ensure the security of your personal data and adhering to compliance with applicable data protection laws. As a summary of how the Xounts Inc. protects and utilizes your personal data, the organization is committed to ensure that your personal data is:
- used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way
- collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes
- relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes
- accurate and kept up-to-date
- allowed for you as the individual to request access to your personal data
- kept securely
Personal Information We Collect
We gather various types of information including information that identifies or may identify you as an individual (“Personal Information”) as explained in more details below.
Information You Provide to Us:
From website or when you place your order: We may collect any personal information that you choose to send us or provide us, for i.e., on our “Contact us” (or similar) online form or if you place an order for a Xounts Inc. products or services. If you contact us through the website, we will keep a record for our correspondence.
From the services: We receive and store information you provide directly to us. For i.e., when placing an order, we collect personal information such as name and e-mail address, to provide them with the services. The types of information we may collect directly from our customers and their users include:
- Full name
- email address
- postal address
- phone number
- transactional information (including product purchased)
As well as any other contact or other information they choose to provide us or upload to our systems in connection with your chosen service.
We collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”.
Purposes of Data Collection
For data collection methods as described for the Xounts Inc. as a company the following examples of uses of this personal information may be used for: Providing the product to you, offering and improving the website, completing your order, communication and marketing.
What Information Do We Collect From Users And Why?
We collect device information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the site and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
Here Are Some Examples of How We Use Your Data
We need this information to troubleshoot, give you access to and improve our services. We also use this information to provide you with our services and so that you can process orders and better serve your customers.
- To provide, develop and enhance the service
- To respond to feedback, requests and monitor security for the service
- To provide users with promotional communications, materials and other third-party information
- To enforce our terms or rights under any agreement between you and Xounts Inc.
- We need this information to provide you with our services; for i.e., to confirm your identity, contact you, to process your orders for shipment and invoice you.
- We will also use personal information in other cases where you have given us your express permission.
Xounts Inc. may also collect and create anonymous data about you, which does not identify any personal information about you and may be disclosed in our sole discretion.
Types of cookies we use on our website
- Strictly needed cookies. These cookies are necessary for the website to work correctly. They will allow you to move around our website and use its capabilities
- Cookies related to performance, efficiency and analytics. These files help us understand how you interact with our website. This will help us to improve the work of the website
- Cookies related to analytics. These files help us to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and optimize the content of websites for those who are interested in our advertising
- Advertising cookies. These cookies record information about your online activities, including visits to our website, as well as information about the links and advertising that you have chosen to view
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use and process your personal information as described above (and are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and to use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them). For i.e., we use PayPal as our payment gateway partner to help receive your payment and process your payment.
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
When Do We Collect Information?
We collect personal information from you when you place an order or enter information on our website. We need this information to provide users good service including supporting and processing orders, authentication and processing payments.
When you place an order through the site, we will maintain your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit CCPA PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS posted on our website.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.